Rebellious & Relatable
...I GET THAT A LOT.
I’m what the kids call a branding junkie.
I eat, breathe, and geek it all day, every day. WELL, when I’m not hanging out with my lil’ guy, trying to lift the “I hope you have a kid just like you” curse my mother put on me.
I’ve spent the last six years studying, dissecting, and reverse engineering influential brands across 100s of niches —everything they do, how they do it, and how it's received — to figure out what makes a brand contagious... almost cult like.
I’ve always been quite the human decoder ring. I'm an empath who uses her powers for good.
I just have a sixth sense when it comes to deciphering a brand’s identity, which has helped me hone a battle-tested development system for building (or rebuilding) one from scratch.
Once upon a time (not even 5 years ago) I was far from leading my own cult brand. I was sitting in a beige cubicle at my soul sucking 9-5 contemplating which desk accessory to impale myself with. Yeah, it was extreme but (shameless confession!) I contemplated weirder shit that I thought could get me out of work. That world just sucked my mojo dry!
Today life is staggeringly different and I don't mean the vodka kind of staggering!
I now run my own five-figure (and growing) cult brand in between dance parties, park shenanigans, and potty-training meltdowns. The freedom my life is drenched in these days is quenching like a tall glass of spiked lemonade on a blistering summer day. Damn those drink analogies, I can’t help it.
The icing on that chocolate cake (which coincidentally also happens to be the name of one of my favorite vodka-based shots – look it up!) has been helping so many clients and students develop, strengthen, and grow THEIR OWN legendary brands.
25 random facts
About Me (Dre)
- 1Happy Hour is my favorite time of the day.
- 2I hate chocolate. I know, I know!
- 3Characters at amusement parks creep me out!
- 4Dancing on shit is my contribution to parties.
- 5I’m obsessed with
- 6I’ve talked to myself since I was a kid, and I must say they are colorful conversations.
- 799.9% of the time I misspell ‘entrepreneur’.
- 8I enjoy coming up with shocking responses when people ask me the age old question “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- 9I’m 100% fluent in sarcasm and sexual innuendo.
- 10Anything under 70° and I start adding layers. (yep, spoiled Californian!)
- 11I use an absurd number of emojis when I type (there's less "sarcasm" confusion that way)!
- 12I’ve got some wicked germaphobe issues that seem to get worse with age (Covid-19 didn't help)!
- 13My favorite fruit is fermented grapes.
- 14I have enough shoes to wear a different pair everyday for at least 4 months. Yes I know it’s an addiction, duh!
- 15I’ll drink just about any beverage when the main ingredient is vodka.
- 16I’m a list making machine and relish the act of crossing sh*t off of them!
- 17I think donating my body to science would be epic.
- 18I’m obsessed with my cat. (Yes, I consider him my baby...and yes, I have a real baby!)
- 19I have to sleep go to sleep in a specific position — and I rub my feet together for about 10 seconda right before I fall asleep. 😴
- 20Caffeine is the only mainstream vice I've never had.
- 21My millionaire dream is to have a driving – I absolutely hate driving!
- 2299% of the time I am doing something silly or inappropriate in pictures.
- 23I love bangs but I always feel like there’s a dead animal on my forehead.
- 24Assigning you a nickname is a sign of affection…usually.
- 25I refuse to write with a pencil, it’s so archaic.
I double-dog dare you to
UNLOCK THE DNA OF Your BRAND
a guru-free, Support-fueled, misfit-run
COMMUNITy for SOLOPRENEURS
We come in all shapes and sizes, from all walks of life, from all corners of the world... each with our own unique story; each a different breed of weird.
We’re the kind of crew where you end up meeting a life long brotha-from-anotha-motha and sistah-from-anotha-mistah that you don’t know how the hell you’ve survived without.
We’re the kind of fools who laugh and cry together — sometimes both at the same time. The kind who throw f-bombs around like confetti and sarcasm around like candy. (We’re rebels like that.) 👩🏼🎤👨🏻🎤
We’re the kind of misfits who aren’t into 95% of the BS that goes on in most Facebook groups; the kind who can smell the stench of a pitch from a mile away.
We're the kind who are allergic to social non-versations; those who have limited peopling resources and won’t blow their reserves on energy vampires who suck their souls dry.
We’re the type of people who don’t look at members through profit-colored beer goggles. We’re only accepting applications for real connection and genuine commiseration.
We're the kind of posse who’ll never leave a solo hanging out in the breeze. We'll rein you back in and build you back up when you’re in a self-hate spiral.
We're the kind of people who’ll take the time to find the perfect GIF (or string of emojis) to rain down on you, so you know that we hear you and see you.
We're the kind of people who’ll celebrate your baby steps like they’re giant trampoline leaps; we'll never let your win go unnoticed. We know our way around a happy dance and we wield them without reservation!
because we’re united in our willingness to be real, give without agenda, and act like grownups who can disagree without committing any character assassinations. *GASP*
we're a Bullshit free zone for solopreneurs who want:
The Solopreneur Society is a tight knit group of everyday folks building legendary brands led by yours truly, Dre Beltrami — a wine-guzzling, straight-talking, Jedi-crafty mentor and human behavior nut who cares as hard as she curses and shares as hard as she listens.
If that sounds like your kinda crowd and mentor, come in, pull up a barstool and make yourself at home! The party is just getting started.
HERE'S A short Tasting menu of what i offer at
The Solopreneur Society...
I double-dog-dare you to learn how to create a brand that’s as unique as a fingerprint and addictive as a narcotic
The OG Solopreneur Brand Strategist & Stylist
I help mere mortals become legendary brands using a brand development system called Brand Genoming — my battle-tested, psychology-backed framework for turning your brain matter into a cash flow amusement park.