Rebellious & Relatable
...I GET THAT A LOT. I'M PARAPHRASING, OF COURSE! 😉
I’m what the kids call a branding junkie.
I eat, breathe, and geek it all day, every day. WELL, when I’m not hanging out with my lil’ guy, trying to lift the “I hope you have a kid just like you” curse my mother put on me.
I’ve spent the last six years studying, dissecting, and reverse engineering influential brands across 100s of niches —everything they do, how they do it, and how it's received — to figure out what makes a brand contagious... almost cult like.
I’ve always been quite the human decoder ring. I'm an empath who uses her powers for good.
I just have a sixth sense when it comes to deciphering a brand’s identity, which has helped me hone a battle-tested development system for building (or rebuilding) one from scratch.
Once upon a time (not even 5 years ago) I was far from leading my own cult brand. I was sitting in a beige cubicle at my soul sucking 9-5 contemplating which desk accessory to impale myself with. Yeah, it was extreme but (shameless confession!) I contemplated weirder shit that I thought could get me out of work. That world just sucked my mojo dry!
Today life is staggeringly different and I don't mean the vodka kind of staggering!
I now run my own five-figure (and growing) cult brand in between dance parties, park shenanigans, and potty-training meltdowns. The freedom my life is drenched in these days is quenching like a tall glass of spiked lemonade on a blistering summer day. Damn those drink analogies, I can’t help it.
The icing on that chocolate cake (which coincidentally also happens to be the name of one of my favorite vodka-based shots – look it up!) has been helping so many clients and students develop, strengthen, and grow THEIR OWN legendary brands.
25 random facts
About Me (Dre)
- 1Happy Hour is my favorite time of the day.
- 2I hate chocolate. I know, I know!
- 3Characters at amusement parks creep me out!
- 4Dancing on shit is my contribution to parties.
- 5I’m obsessed with
- 6I’ve talked to myself since I was a kid, and I must say they are colorful conversations.
- 799.9% of the time I misspell ‘entrepreneur’.
- 8I enjoy coming up with shocking responses when people ask me the age old question “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- 9I’m 100% fluent in sarcasm and sexual innuendo.
- 10Anything under 70° and I start adding layers. (yep, spoiled Californian!)
- 11I use an absurd number of emojis when I type (there's less "sarcasm" confusion that way)!
- 12I’ve got some wicked germaphobe issues that seem to get worse with age (Covid-19 didn't help)!
- 13My favorite fruit is fermented grapes.
- 14I have enough shoes to wear a different pair everyday for at least 4 months. Yes I know it’s an addiction, duh!
- 15I’ll drink just about any beverage when the main ingredient is vodka.
- 16I’m a list making machine and relish the act of crossing sh*t off of them!
- 17I think donating my body to science would be epic.
- 18I’m obsessed with my cat. (Yes, I consider him my baby...and yes, I have a real baby!)
- 19I have to sleep go to sleep in a specific position — and I rub my feet together for about 10 seconda right before I fall asleep. 😴
- 20Caffeine is the only mainstream vice I've never had.
- 21My millionaire dream is to have a driving – I absolutely hate driving!
- 2299% of the time I am doing something silly or inappropriate in pictures.
- 23I love bangs but I always feel like there’s a dead animal on my forehead.
- 24Assigning you a nickname is a sign of affection…usually.
- 25I refuse to write with a pencil, it’s so archaic.
HERE'S JUST A SMALL TASTING MENU OF WHAT I OFFER AT
The Solopreneur Society...
FACEBOOK SUPPORT LOUNGE
A no BS-zone where the coolest solopreneurs on planet internet receive mentorship, training, and support from the community to build a brand with a cult-like following. Think of it as colleagues without cubicles, knowledge without nonsense, and a space for learning without lectures.
one eighty lounge
One-stop-shop to help solopreneurs turn their brands into cashflow amusements parks. Membership includes access to colleagues who'll tell you when you "have spinach in your teeth," concierge-style mentorship from us — including access to every piece of content we have made or will make in the future, and deals on services that'll finally make paying shit away doable. All without the absolutes you'll find in the "Guru Pipeline."
POUR & PAINT BRANDING BAR
Creating a red carpet-ready look for your brand doesn’t have to break your balls, your budget, or your spirit — and no you don’t have to cave on originality either. We’ve put together several visual identity suites that we’ll customize for you. What? Yes! Let us do the heavy lifting to help you make your virtual playground so buzz-worthy that people will drop everything – including their hard-earned cash – just to hang out with you.